I've figured out that 10 years is the appropriate amount of time before something is "a long amount of time." At 5 years, something might now be "that long ago" yet. But 10 years, that's as many years as we have fingers, so that makes something pretty old.
PS: I'll probably be moving back to Santa Barbara in the next month or so.
01. Almost On The Road Again
02. Almost Always On My Mind
03. To All The Girls I Kinda Loved Before
04. Crazy (Sort Of)
05. Almost All I Want For Christmas
06. Baby Its Kind Of Cold Outside
07. Bubbles In My Near Beer
08. Nearly Half a Man
09. Have I Told You Lately I Sorta Love You?
10. Rhinestone Cowboy Replica
Billy's favorite musical forays in indecisiveness finally collected on the same would-be album!
Only almost $10.00