Friday, October 31, 2008

Economic Girlie Men




COLUMBUS, Ohio (AFP) – Muscleman-turned-actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenegger called on Barack Obama to beef up his his policies -- and his body -- at a high-voltage campaign rally for Republican John McCain Friday.

Schwarzenegger, the Hollywood action hero who is now the Republican governor of California, delighted a crowd of several thousand at a McCain campaign event in Ohio by ridiculing both Obama's policies and his slender physique.

The Austrian-born former Mr Universe has hosted a bodybuilding tournament in Columbus for several years, and opened his address by inviting Obama to participate in the next event.

"Every year in March I come here to organize the Arnold Classic, which is all about building the body and pumping," Schwarzenegger said.

"That's why I want to invite Senator Obama because he needs to do something about those skinny legs. I'm going to make him do some squats.

"And then we're going to make him do some biceps curls to beef up those scrawny little arms."

(sounds like something one of us would make up, but its true! God bless Kaleefonia!)


3 comments:

Huge Larry said...

I don't think I can vote for Obama now that I've been made aware of his lack of mass.

Arnold does have a pretty good sense of humor. It still blows my mind that he's our Governor.

marchhare14 said...

Cody, you need to put your photoshop skills to work on some pictures of Obama ripping McCain's arms off or something like that.

marchhare14 said...

I just realized that this is a real story. WOW.