Friday, November 07, 2008

bringing change, and dollar bills...

I was so happy about Thom Yorke being remixed into Dubstep that I tried to add it as a widget ----------------->

So that's what that is all about... It can always be removed or replaced, feel free at no expense to my ego; if you're reading this then you probably have the power to do so. Just thought I'd try something new.

If we wanted to get really sophisticated we could have a joint Imeem account with an open playlist as the widget, to which we could add or remove various jamz of interest. But since this isn't the fervent hotbed of revolutionary discourse that it used to be, I'll let somebody else pick the ball up on that one...

3 comments:

marchhare14 said...

I am very pleased with your actions.

cyrusfx said...

Computes at a 99.7% error-free rate.

Huge Larry said...

This is good.