Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Phil Jackson's incredibly accurate comments about the ref in last night's game

I know I'm getting a bit obsessed with this but here we go again:

"Basketball is a game where the aggressor gets the advantage," Jackson said after Denver evened the series at 2-2. "And tonight we didn't know what a foul was and what wasn't a foul. Start of the game, we got guys knocked around going to the basket, they said, 'We're going to let those things go.' By the end of the ballgame, little fouls were being called all over the place."

3 comments:

Huge Larry said...

I'm actually glad that I saw that game on DVR, because I was able to fast forward through all the foul delays.

It's going to be a long hard to road to the title.

Mondu said...

Damn subjectivity screwing up our recreational activities!

marchhare14 said...

You've got it Kevin!