Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Is it wrong that I feel we need a wee bit of this?

Strange days in Greece. That shit probably won't happen here for a good 50 years or so, if it does happen.

But still I can't help but think we need a good riot every once in a while to shake things up, to remind us that that we are beasts and there are actually no rules at all, except the rules of nature. And to remind us we are always just sort of passively agreeing to conform for the sake of a functioning society.




Also, the new stupid "reaction" buttons below are for humor purposes only. I will disengage them after the mirth has been spread by a standard deviation.

6 comments:

Mondu said...

Where'd all those gays come from?

I liked seeing the cops getting lightly toasted by the molotov cocktails. Didn't seem as dangerous as you would think.

cyrusfx said...

Hehe it discounts the duplicate gays, but only after a short consolidation period.

cyrusfx said...

Some might be tempted to claim that "Fail" and "Gay" are redundant, but for the progressive mind, real differences persist.

For instance, you certainly wouldn't describe a man downing a bottle of vodka in a single chug as "gay," yet when he's slobbering and blowing chunks minutes later, you may well describe the situation as "fail.".

cyrusfx said...

also, this may be OT you guys so don't flame me but FUCK. I just got a $180 jaywalking ticket. It was bullshit, and I should probably fight it, but I talked such massive amounts of shit while they were writing the ticket that I fear that may be a factor, granted the dude shows up. After the horrible shit I said to him and his buddies, he probably won't forget. But I still hope he doesn't show up at the hearing for some reason.

Huge Larry said...

I don't know if I can endorse your anti-authority lifestyle, Cy. (sarcasm)

Huge Larry said...

I changed my vote to win when I saw the poor man being bludgeoned on the cranium.