Thursday, May 05, 2011

Oblivion

I'm fully immersed in the land of Cyrodil once again. It's the only thing keeping me happy as the Lakers are flailing. I just learned that a shield enchantment doesn't impact spell casting effectiveness. Normally, as the player wears more powerful armor, his spell effectiveness is diminished, but the shield enchantment doesn't have this downside. Therefore, a very robust mage character can be made by having light armor which is fully souped up with shield enchantments. I now have the maximum allowed armor rating while maintaining 95% spell casting ability. Oh yeah!

1 comment:

cyrusfx said...

That's a big win, son.

You'll be happy to know that in my Civilization's reality, Sumeria is alive and well, accounting for 1/5 of the world's population.

The Sumerians have been on a streak of tech and resource domination for a few thousands years now, starting with the sack of London and demolition of the British Empire around 2600 BC.