Sunday, November 06, 2011

Meta-post clarification...

I want to make sure ye all are aware of a certain situation which transpired some weeks ago. At this point I must resort to bullet forrm to insure the integrity and logical flow of this post.

.5) Ski.

1) I failed at successfully completing a blog post about some business, though some residual post matter was left behind.

1a) I considered deleting the post but did something else instead.

2) Cyrusfx took notice of this failure and commented upon such thread, 'the post that was a ghost'.

2a) Then some time passed.

3) I then secured a new lease on life for the post by putting up an image of the "Ghost Ship" movie poster. The cycle was complete.

3b) I became curious as to whether anyone else noticed.

4) This post was created a month or so later to clear up the confusion and bring us one unit closer to our posting quota for the year.

5) Tandoori Ovens are effective.



2 comments:

Mondu said...

...so the idea is we create posts by modifying messed up or fragmentary ones. It would be like blog art.

Huge Larry said...

I noticed the appearance of the 'Ghost Ship' picture, but I wasn't sure who had placed it there. Mystery solved.