Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Filth.Post

I need to heat up some hobbies, because video games, movies, and TV--even quality ones--become boring at some point. The problem is that I'm just so damn lazy after work. I can barely summon the will power to make a sandwich, let alone use my brain in any creative or challenging way. I need a large-armed enforcer man to come along and scare me into doing things which are enriching and constructive. Without him I will always surrender to sloth. I was thinking that having children would probably make my life more meaningful and interesting, but it would also substantially cut into my slor time, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to give that up.

2 comments:

cyrusfx said...

It sounds like you need the healing powers of Shrim.

Yours is a lament I share, but the one solace you can take away is that you're a man living now, so in all statistical probability you have another 30+ years to pump out a child of some sort.

By then my spermozoidal DNA may be so altered or nonexistent that I will have to get stem cell injections to clean that shit up, but hey at least it will be an option.

I don't know anything about Saul Bellows, other than he had a kid when he was 82.

But I hope I can finish my website before then. I just can't seem to get up the motivation to write an essay about the history of trance.

Huge Larry said...

Shrim... Shrim... Shrim. Did you see that movie? It was about what I expected: Funny, but not quite as clean and tidy as the better T&E episodes. Their data just lends itself well to the 15 minute blast of insanity. That said, I did enjoy the ultimate reveal of what the Shrim really is.