Thursday, October 25, 2012

Freestyle post

I wish I had some more astralagus
That shit regenerates the buffers of your DNA strands if you take it in high enough concentrations.
Antioxidants are good too, I need to get on those.
I also like gummy vitamins because regular vitamins (however psychosomatically) make my liver hurt.
I just don't like the idea of a big concentrated wad of vitamins and minerals in my gullet.
Also, 5-HTP and DHEA are prime choice supplements as well. They will make your body chi flow, similar to how fiber makes your bowels flow.
I might have to move back to Cali in a while. We'll see. Until then, here's 3 nice random pictures of Hawaii I took over the years. The middle one is some military defense radar ball in Pearl Harbor. Its self-propelled, came here on its own from Alaska a few years ago. 

2 comments:

Huge Larry said...

Everyone knows that shiny white spheres are the bee's knees when it comes to detecting inbound Japanese aircraft.

cyrusfx said...

Yeah, we really should send a photograph of that thing to the leader of every country that thinks it can ever be successful in attacking us.

Seeing jets whip across the entire horizon in a matter of seconds is pretty terrifying, too. Loud, clean fun for the whole family. Makes me glad I'm part of their team.