Friday, February 01, 2013

This man truly believes he is the King of a foreign land.


Do any of you guys know how to work Windows 8? I got a new box today, the first in 7 years, and I'm having a fuckall time finding basic shiznits. I'm sure I'll grow accustomed to its retarded ways,  but I'm not buying a touchscreen so it can fuck right off for the drunken time being. Also, its not fully compatible with Blogger and the fuckin Bing toolbar has yet to be successfully uninstalled. Its like its not even an option.


3 comments:

Huge Larry said...

Yeah. I'm wary of Windows 8. I think I'll stick with 7 until 9 comes out and they undo all the gay they did. Windows 8 is the new Windows Vista.

cyrusfx said...

It looks like computers are now going to be based around tablets in the future. And its funny that my new box is about 50% as big as the old box, but has 200% of the power

cyrusfx said...

Windows Gayt is by far the biggest atrocity ever committed by Microsoft. Its based around advertisements, and they try to direct you to sign up for dozens of sponsored services.

Its like a bad combination of AOL and Windows Vista, without the convenience of the Start button or quick access to all your programs (which are now called "Apps" btw).