Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm about to turn 3 popes old.


1. That's Pope Boniface II, the first Germanic Pope. He was totally goth.

2. How bout that Chris Dorner?

3. What's a good computer game right now that I might like? I'm totally slored out, too much so to update my website, record a mix or work on new music, let alone work out my chops. My soul is controlled by a Tor who is feeding on my livelihood.

4. Congrats to Co for his big level up in life, responsibility and such things. I think we all know what I'm talking about, and I wish I could be there for the good times. Sorry I have to soft out.

5. Windows Gayt is still ungood.

1 comment:

Huge Larry said...

1.) Love the haircut.

2.) He got learned, but only after he learned others.

3.) It's never too late to get Skyrim, one of the biggest blasters of all time.

4.) Thanks. I'm going to try and not lose any size.

5.) I think there's way to configure it to always start in the classic desktop mode. You should look into that.