Friday, March 01, 2013

Unfortunate man consumed by the Earth Mother

I feel so bad for this guy. How horrible would it be to wake up in your bed and find yourself falling into a giant hole in the ground. If he is deceased, one can only hope that he asphyxiated quickly, because it would be the ultimate nightmare to slowly expire in total darkness, being surrounded by dirt and filth.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-man-presumed-dead-sinkhole-tampa-florida-20130301,0,7704950.story

I think this picture may be from a different sinkhole, but I needed the image to keep things hot...

2 comments:

Taint Montgomery said...

Populous IV: The Sinkening.

cyrusfx said...

That's a pretty random way to go. I hope if I were to die randomly it would be at the hands of a meteor from the recesses of space. That's the only thing I can think of that's more random.