Saturday, July 13, 2013

Here's a hi-res GIF of a dog catching a snowball



Have you guys watched any of the VICE documentaries? They are a magazine out of Canada that does really good exposes on international fucked upedness. They also have an HBO show that just concluded its first season. I highly recommend it, for people who can't or choose not to travel anywhere but want to be reminded that America isn't all that bad. Their best documentary I saw so far was about General Butt Naked and the cannibal warlords of Liberia.. Fascinating stuff.

1 comment:

Taint Montgomery said...

I'm at he point where I check VICE/Noisey about once a day. There's some entertaining stuff on there, like "Hamilton's Pharmocopeia". I must get a vicarious thrill out of watching other people do drugs. A lot of Thomas Morton's stuff is good too. He has the unique ability to foster awkward interviews with random strange folk in random countries. Sometimes when I'm watching him, I wanna yell at the screen, 'Damn! White boy don't belong 'der!'