Monday, May 25, 2015

Things I like to hear people say...

1)  Those are some choice meats/warez/skiiz.  You should hit that.

2)  Kev, I posted some new tracks on soundcloud.  My name is CyrusFx [could be anyone else too].

3)  America still has a leg up on the rest of the world when it comes to quality cinema production.

4)  I think Radiohead is still riding high.

5)  Man Kev, those are some deftly executed arpeggio transitions.

6)  Obama has actually done extremely well for us.

Here's a pic from famed 90s Street Fighter clone, 'Violent Fighter'.


3 comments:

Huge Larry said...

Wasn't that the game that would always freeze during the intro on Skip's computer, and the secret to making it work was to disable then re-enable the turbo button? I love the fact that computers used to have a turbo button.

Taint Montgomery said...

Ya that was an incredible discovery. Oh the desperate measures we once took to make such obscure warez functional. I wonder if Skip figured that out through trial and error or accident.

cyrusfx said...

Brute force soluting.